Friday, March 14, 2008

Am I crazy? I think so!

Yep I have really lost my mind now. hehehehe. Has if I don't have enough on my plate I have added more. On March 24 i will be a full time student going to school from 8:30am to 5:00pm. I will be going to school to get my cosmetology license. 9 to 10 months of school then state examination (hopefully I will pass) then to a job. A Job?! Yep a job for the first time in 10 years. My children think it is funny. Mommy is going to have homework and her first day of school is or first day of spring break. My kids are enjoying telling me things that I have always told them (ex:Homework is done as soon as yo get in the door.). I don't think it has hit them yet just how different it will be when I go from a stay at home mom to a full time student. Gee, I hope I remember how to take notes and all those things. Hehehehe I am 34 and had to buy a combination lock for my locker at school. I have to give credit to my own mom. I wouldn't be going to school with out her help. She is playing free babysitter and dealing with my oldest when the school calls to say he is giving them a hard time and dealing with doctor appointments. Thank you mommy!!Ok kid update time.

My daughter went straight from cheerleading to basketball. Her team is playing in the finals tomorrow. Then Monday she starts softball practice. What has happen to my baby? She used to be my Velcro child(you know Velcro to my side). I don't know how well she will do in softball but we will see. She is really coming out of her shell. And boy is she getting moody(wink wink). Oh it is also girl scout cookie season.

My middle son finish the football season with a 5-5 record. He wanted to play basketball but learn when mommy says everything c's or better to play she means it. I gave him repeated warnings that if he didn't bring up one of his grades he wouldn't be able to play, I guess he decided to test me. He did get his grade up but not in enough time to play basketball. Lesson learn, I hope. By the way he got that grade up high enough to be on honor roll.

My oldest son is doing much better. He is still giving his teacher and aide a run for their money, but he is doing better. He also made honor roll. A honor roll at that. He goes next weekend to have allergy testing done again. That is not going to be fun for anyone.

Hubby is still not sure if my going to school is a good thing or a bad thing. To him being a stay at home mom isn't a job until he face with it for a day. Hmmmm I wonder what he will think now?lol.

Till next time......................

No comments: